Directions to North Farm Stud, home of HEROS Charity
- Leave the A34 at Milton Interchange – Junction with the A4130 (Signposted to Wantage, Didcot and Milton)
- At the roundabout take the exit signposted to Wantage A4130
- At the roundabout (junction with A417/A4185) 3rd exit A417
- Follow A417 for approx. 5 miles
- Arriving in Wantage go straight over the double mini roundabout by the ‘Lord Nelson’
- At the next mini roundabout take a left into Ormond Road
- Follow it down to the traffic lights at the staggered crossroad turn left into the A338 – Newbury Street
- Follow the A338 for 5 miles; North Farm Stud’s private drive is on the right hand side directly after a large lay by.
- Leave the M4 at Junction 14 signposted to Hungerford and take the A338 to Wantage. Stay on the road
- Follow the A338 through the Village, Great Shefford (Stay on the main road around the bend at The Swan pub)
- Carry on for about 4 miles
- North Farm Stud’s private drive is on the left hand side directly before a large lay by.
Please note if you are using a Sat Nav to get here the post code is OX12 9NJ but it will take you into Fawley Village; please use the private drive off of the A338 to avoid unnecessary traffic in the village – Thank you